The Canyon Creek library is home to approximately 700 "Coyote Readers." Students have scheduled library times weekly as well as individual access Monday and Wednesday before school. Books are checked out for two weeks at a time and can be renewed. The library collection is funded through district-allocated budget and the school book fair. The program is run by two certificated teacher-librarians, who have their teaching and library degrees, as well as a group of dedicated parent volunteers!
- How do I pay for a lost book?
- How can I put a book on hold?
- How many books can I check out at a time?
- How long can I keep a book?
- Can I use the library computers?
- Can I print from the library computers?
- Can I bring food or drinks into the library?
Students should let the librarian know they have lost their book and need to pay for it. The book is marked lost in the library system and the student will be notified of what the replacement cost of the book is. Payment for the exact amount in cash or check is to be turned into the office (the library can not handle payments).